March 26, 2010

Oregon Girl

I love vintage prints, and this one is a favorite of mine. Despite having lived in Michigan since age eight, and although I was born and lived in the state of Washington when I was little, I still feel like an Oregon Girl. Since my mom is an Oregon Girl, I've decided I can be an Oregon Girl, too. I have many roots in Oregon-grandparents, three sets of aunts and uncles, countless cousins, and most importantly, my brother and his family. So over my lifetime, I've spent a lot of time in Oregon (Portland, to be exact), and I have had the chance to travel over quite a lot of the state. The beauty of Oregon never fails to amaze me. Beautiful coastline, waterfalls, the Columbia River Gorge, fir trees, and Mount Hood--the wonders never end. When I'm in Oregon, I feel at home. That makes me an Oregon Girl.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...