February 9, 2011

Matchbook

I recently discovered the new, delightful, online magazine called Matchbook Magazine; Field Guide to a Charmed Life.

I'm absolutely enchanted with this magazine, and who doesn't love one that's free? It's simply overflowing with beautiful photos and inspiration of fashion, decor, travel, cooking, and artsy things like letterpress...all things I adore!

I found this magazine via one of my favorite blogs, Making Magique. The adorable author, Haleigh, is featured in Matchbook with lovely photos of her in Paris.

The magazine inspires ideas of finding pleasure in the small things and how to be a lady. I am all about etiquette in this world where sadly, being polite seems to be a lost art.

I seriously recommend you check the magazine out for yourself. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...