May 13, 2012

Hello + Happy Mother's Day

Well hello, there.

So sorry for the extended absence. It was an unintentional mini-hiatus from blogging, truly. This past week was absolutely busier than ever. Between work and a multitude of errands, I was running to and fro from dawn until dusk, collapsing onto my pillow at night. Now I am in Ohio with my parents and my grandma who is out visiting from Portland, Oregon.

I have so many posts swimming about in my head and I can't wait to get back into posting more this week. As busy as life has been, it has also been full of all kinds of wonderful things. So stay tuned, if you please!

And I can't wait to share with you about this weekend, which has been exceptionally lovely.

So for now, I will leave you with a photo of my wonderful, amazing, irreplaceable Mom and Grandma Dorsey. Since it was a rare exception for all three of us to be together on Mother's Day, I decided to make a simple breakfast for these two women whom I adore so.

I fancied it up a bit with my mom's gorgeous china.



Hoping all you moms out there had the loveliest of Mother's Days!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...