November 29, 2010

More Budapest {& Szentendre}

I was very grateful to Jane for giving me the excuse to explore Budapest even further. We made marvelous memories, enjoyed exceptional weather, and had fun choosing from the endless array of cafés and restaurants.


A delicious pasta meal.


Jane enjoyed her first authentic Hungarian goulash!


The next photos are taken at Vajdahunyad Castle, a place Matt and I visited in Budapest together when he was here. But of course I took many more photos when I went there with Jane because it's so incredibly beautiful.
















A few other random things from our stay in Budapest:





Jane and I stopped for a coffee...
...or two...


...or three...
Jane had the brilliant idea of doing these shots...


hehe.


{in the labyrinth}

St. Matthew's Cathedral

The Fisherman's Bastion


A lovely square on Castle Hill.



Stopping for a treat


I took these next photos in the little village of Szentendre just outside Budapest. The weather was perfect and Jane and I spent a simply lovely morning and afternoon wandering the cobbled streets, browsing the shops, admiring the blue Danube, and enjoying more Hungarian cuisine.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...