December 12, 2010

Sick again!

I thought that I did my "time" for being sick back in September during Matt's visit. Apparently not.


So many, many people here have been sick, adults and kids alike. With how much time I spend teaching kids during the week and with the kids in the youth group, it's really not that surprising that I caught it.

Thankfully I didn't get the killer sore throat this time. Just a nasty, severe head cold, a cough, and a little fever. Oh, and a very scratchy, man-ish sounding voice. Lovely.

It hasn't been fun and I've been sleeping a lot, which is the last thing I want to do during this, my favorite season of the year! I think I'm on the ups and have lots to share with you this week.

Hoping all of you in the US are much healthier than me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...