February 14, 2011

Be Mine, Valentine

I adore Valentine's Day--I always have. Even though I now have my very own "sweetheart," I have loved Valentine's Day just as much when I didn't. It's about celebrating love, and my philosophy has been that Valentine's Day should celebrate love between friends and family along with romantic love.

Sadly, I am apart from my dear husband on this day, but I am cheered by the thought that this will be our last special holiday apart from one another. I was able to skype with Matt today, and to hear his voice say, "Happy Valentine's Day" was enough to make this day delightful for me.

But I do so enjoy doing fun little things for holidays like Valentine's, so I thought I'd take advantage of presently having "little sisters" at the Szasz family home and leave little suprises on their pillows:



English on the outside and Hungarian on the inside...

I also had a suprise left on my bed when I returned to my room tonight--a heart-shaped box of 'Cherry Queen' chocolate-covered cherries! One is melting in my mouth as I type now...mmm.

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day, celebrating L.O.V.E.

Boldog Valentin Napot kivanok, mindenkinek! {I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!}

1 comment:

Mike Zsuzsi said...

Kedves vagy, köszönöm! Neked is!
Love, Zsuzsi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...