May 25, 2011

Greetings from FL

Just poppin' in to say hello and that we've been having a wonderful vacation here in sunny, HOT Florida!

We've only got one full day left before we leave Friday afternoon, but I can tell we'll leave here pleased with all the different things we saw and did. It's been a blast!

This trip has confirmed for me that, indeed, I'm a tried and true theme-park lover. And that I'm technically a grown-up, but I still feel like an eight year-old at some of these kid-oriented places. {Makes me think of the commercial theme song, "I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R' Us kid..."}

Check back this weekend as I start to share lots of photos and fun stories!


I'll tell you about Cocoa Beach...

...our theme park adventures...

...and all the quality family time {and good food!} we had.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...