May 19, 2011

Vacation Bound

Tomorrow, Matt and I are heading to Orlando, Florida with his family for one week of fun in the sun!

Our group includes Matt and myself, Matt's parents Dave and Jeannie, JJ {the middle brother} and his wife Jennie, and Aaron {the youngest brother} and his girlfriend Megan. The eight of us will be staying in a rental house with a pool and hot tub, and the house is only a short drive from the parks.

Disney World is not on our agenda, but we will be spending our time at Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Sea World, Medieval Times, the beach, and swimming with manatees! I have to admit, I am most looking forward to the new Harry Potter theme park at Islands of Adventure....I'll be like a little kid in a candy store!

I hope I can drop in the middle of next week to share some photos with you, but for sure, next weekend I'll be spending a lot of time blogging lots of photos and stories! Matt and his brothers are hilarious when they get together...you could swear they were all little boys again. I'm sure we'll have some unforgettable memories!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...