September 18, 2011

Delightful Things

Most recent delights:

~watching the super-cute animated Disney film "Tangled"
~angel-hair pasta with oven-roasted cherry tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil, and freshly-grated parmesan cheese
~starting a book {one I've read before for a class in college} about the Salem Witch Trials
~savoring Folger's Gourmet 'Vanilla Biscotti' coffee,--in my new Fiestaware cup/saucer!
~helping our dear friend Jalene celebrate her birthday with other friends and family; hours upon hours of good conversation and lots of laughter
~more free Real Simple magazines {from my sister Erin} to curl up with
~the simple joy of making 'To-Do' lists and checking off items as I finish them
~walks with Annabelle and Matt; the excitement of seeing leaves start to yellow and smelling the sweet aroma of newly-fallen leaves beneath our feet
~the anticipation of the upcoming Official First Day of Fall
~a trip to Barnes and Noble--then stopping in Starbucks to treat myself to this:


My first Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino of the season, plus a scrumptious carrot cake cupcake with cream cheese frosting


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...