October 7, 2011

Delightful Things

So many things to smile about lately!




~Celebrating Matt's Birthday: first, a visit from Matt's parents {Dave & Jeannie} and an utterly delicious meal at a Mediterranean restaurant, complete with tabbouleh, hummus, baba ganoush, hot pitas fresh from the wood oven, baklava, and Turkish coffee.
~A visit from my parents! They treated us to a scrumptious dinner at the Twisted Rooster. Dessert was white Texas sheet cake and hot spiced cider at our place.
~Mom brought me these gorgeous mums to adorn our patio for Fall:





~A shiny, smart new watch for Matt with his Birthday money:


~Cozy new slippers for me:


~Savory treats for Annabelle from the doggie bakery:


~With my monthly "fun money" {à la Dave Ramsey}, a new cover by van Gogh for my iPod Classic:


~A stash of Better Homes & Gardens magazines, courtesy of my mom, to inspire me.
~Helping my dad plan for a bit of sightseeing during his upcoming trip to Paris.
~Watching more beautiful fall colors appear in the every-changing leaves:



~This weekend, a quick trip south to attend nephew Will's Baby Dedication at church...lots of precious baby snuggles to be enjoyed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...