April 29, 2011

Getting Settled

I'm here in our new apartment! The move went quite well and God spared us rain during the loading/unloading processes, though it rained other times and the weather forecast predicted constant rain.

Things are mostly put away and all furniture arranged, but there are still a few boxes to be unpacked and lots of smaller things I need to figure out spaces for.

HUGE thanks to my parents and Matt's dad for all their help with this move!

On a totally different note, did anyone else watch the Royal Wedding this morning? I set my alarm and got up at five am to watch the live coverage leading up to the six am nuptials.

I've had a life-long love affair with the Royal Family {mostly stemming from my awe of Princess Diana when I was a little girl} and so this event was very exciting for me. I thought Kate's dress was classic and elegant and I loved watching the whole thing.

Off to more organizing... which {being the nerd I am} I happen to adore...

Photos to come once things are all put away and decorated!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...