September 15, 2011

God's Canvas

It seems Fall is already upon us.


I recently passed some lovely evening moments on our little patio, wrapping myself in a blanket to keep away the chill. I had the most beautiful view to admire:






Staring into the beautiful canvas God had painted, I was reminded how often I fail to notice the wondrous creations around me. God is an artist, and I believe He relishes showing us His incredible, unending, unfailing love for us through nature, be it great or small.


Those stolen moments were quiet and reflective, something I always seem to need.


And sitting there in the golden light, it was almost as if I could hear God whispering, "Look, Deanne. I made this beautiful sunset, just for you."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...