November 23, 2011

Over the River and Through the Woods

...to Grandmother's house we go!

We're off shortly to head to my Grandma and Grandpa's house in northeastern Ohio. My parents will meet us there and we are so excited for a few days of quality family time and enjoying my Grandma's absolutely amazing home-cooking! Last year I wrote about a few of my favorite Thanksgiving traditions I enjoy when we get to celebrate the holiday at my Grandparents' house.

Once we get on the Ohio toll road, we'll stop at a service plaza to let Annabelle stretch her legs and to get Starbucks...my first Peppermint Mocha of the season!

You had better believe that my iPod is loaded up with lots of Christmas music, which we'll be listening to all throughout our drive home in a few days. {but not on the way there...that's the rules!}

I'm ready for lots of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and pie......yum...

Wishing a very lovely and very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...