February 27, 2012

I'm Back

Well hello there. I apologize for my lengthy absence! It all comes down to the fact that I started a new job last week {which is fabulous, by the way}. Plus there have been loads of other fun things going on, like dinner dates, jewelry parties, shopping, and coffee runs to pump as much caffeine into my veins as possible!

The icing on the cake was that our close friends Nick and Jaela came to visit this last weekend! We had such an amazing time. We "stayed in" on Friday night, enjoying dinner and dessert whilst catching up on life, and then ending with our favorite board game. After breakfast and relaxing on Saturday, we went out to the chic outdoor shopping center nearby. We grabbed some snacks, browsed our favorite shops, and then went to a movie. We spend the entirety of our evening on Saturday at Dave and Buster's. After a delicious dinner there, we spent two or three hours in the gaming center! It was completely packed and we had no idea there would be so many little kids running around. We had so much fun and even won a couple of small prizes. As always, our time with Nick and Jaela was completely wonderful.

So that's my update on life lately, and I promise to be posting more from here on out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...