March 3, 2012

Matchbook Love

First of all, thanks to those of you who "pinned" my Peanut Butter Applesauce muffin recipe onto Pinterest--I got a ton of hits on that post because of it! Thanks again!

About a year ago, I mentioned a lovely, new online magazine called "Matchbook: Field Guide to A Charmed Life."





Just over a year later, I adore this online magazine more than ever. It is charming, witty, whimsical, and inspirational.

One of my favorite things about the magazine is their description of "The Matchbook Girl..." at the beginning of each issue {see above photo}.


The magazine is a delight from cover to cover. I'm always drooling over the "Wish List" items, and love that the content always includes healthy doses of history, culture, fashion, and home décor. Most of all, I love that Matchbook seems to pull lots of inspiration from bygone eras--a time of all things proper, when life was full of etiquette and every woman knew what it meant to be truly ladylike. Even though I wasn't born/raised in those times, I often feel myself longing for many things of eras past that now have been "lost."


I'm delighted to call myself a devoted reader of the magazine and consider myself a true "Matchbook Girl" to boot. If you haven't checked out Matchbook yet, GO! Enjoy it now! matchbookmag.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...