April 10, 2013

Another New Family Member!

Remember how my gorgeous sister-in-law, Jennie, and my brother-in-law, JJ, were expecting seven weeks after Makenna's due date?




Well yesterday, they welcomed Cora Jean Perry into the world! At 6 lb 12 oz and 20 inches, she is tiny but oh-so-adorable!



JJ and Jennie kept the gender a surprise. I have to admit, I was hoping for a girl. Not that we wouldn't love a boy just as much, but since Makenna has
two cousins just barely older than her in my family, I thought it would be wonderful if her third cousin very close in age to her would be a girl! You know, a cousin she could bond with over all things girly. I am already envisioning them playing Barbies and dress up together, and just loving each other to death!

Welcome, Cora! We love you so very much already!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...