June 15, 2014

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there! We're busy enjoying our sunny, lazy Sunday afternoon, but I just wanted to pop in to say a few things...

We are so blessed, so grateful, to have two amazing fathers in our lives. Matt and I feel so fortunate to have been raised by two men who love and serve the Lord with all their hearts. They are such tremendous examples of what a Godly man looks like. They both shower us with love and generosity, and we know they are always there to help when we need them (which is often!). Not only are they exceptional Dads, but Grandfathers too! Makenna adores her Grampa and Papa with all of her little heart. Thank you to you both for who you are and all you do for us--we know we wouldn't be where we are in life without your wise and loving guidance.

And moving on to Matt--to gush even a little bit more, you may have heard the quote, "I never knew how much I loved your Daddy until I saw how much he loved you"...




I just have to say--that is so true. There is very little in this world that brings my heart more joy than watching Matt as a dad and seeing how deeply Makenna adores him.

Ok, enough gushing.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...