August 24, 2011

Delightful Things

The latest sweet things life has thrown our way:

~a coupon for two free coffees at Biggby Coffee (a Michigan based company); I ordered the butterscotch latte--mmm
~brisk morning walks
~making handmade cards with my Cricut, trying out my newest Cricut cartridges
~watching "Miss Potter," the lovely film about author Beatrix Potter's life
~thunderstorms {I love them}, making me feel so cozy
~using the new fragrance bars my mom gave me for my Scentsy warmer, filling our apartment with the absolutely delicious scent called "Home Sweet Home"
~our dear friends Nick and Jaela coming to be our house guests! I was utterly delighted to play hostess and just loved preparing dinner, dessert, and breakfast for them.
~going mini golfing with Nick and Jaela at a hilarious retro course; playing a much more decent game than I normally do!
~leaving for Indiana for a few days to dote on my gorgeous new nephew, Will, and help my sister out as a new mommy
~exploring the mesmerizing kitchen specialty store, Sur La Table, and drooling over the shelves upon shelves of gorgeous cookware, dinnerware, and utensils

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...