April 7, 2012

Six Spots of Happiness

Six little things making me happy lately:


1. Mouthfuls of scrumptious taco dip


{Mix 8 oz of low-fat sour cream, 8 oz of low-fat cream cheese, and one packet of taco seasoning. Spread on
a platter and top with your veggies of choice. I used Mexican shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato, green onions, and
black olives. Serve with tortilla chips, and good luck keeping from eating it all in one sitting! Ha!}


2. Funny little Lego characters

{Someone in our family really loves Legos. Hint: it's not me, and it's not Annabelle!}


3. Wrapping my hands around hot mugs of delicious chai tea {the weather is still quite chilly!} 




4. My gorgeous hand-painted egg ornament from Hungary




5. A muffin mix that magically makes the most delectable poppyseed muffins

{If you like poppyseed muffins [and almond-flavored at that], you HAVE TO try this mix! It will rock your world.}


6. A new set of wallets of my most-adorable nephew Will to tote around and brag with:





Happy Easter Weekend, everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...